||Tokyo Yamathon 2017
||International Volunteer Group (IVG)
||Credit Suisse, J.P. Morgan, Symantec, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Salesforce.com, British Hills
||Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei, Hilton Japan
||13th May 2017
||Tokyo Tokia Building (Tokyo Station 3mins walk)
||10,000yen - 100% of fee will go to Plan International
|Min. & max. team members
||Teams who fail to finish before 21:30 will be disqualified.
- Must be at least 18 years of age on the race day.
- If under the age of 18, accompanied by a guardian or adult.
- Must be capable of completing the Yamathon in under 14hrs.
|Registering on day of event
- On arrival, please register your team at the venue.
- All members must hand in a signed disclaimer form when registering.
- Team numbers will be given after all disclaimer forms have been submitted.
- Please notify an IVG volunteer of any team members who are unable to attend.
- Smartphone users - please visit this link for our guide map.
- Please open with an internet browser - it is not compatible with Google Maps app.
- Teams will also receive a paper map of a route around the Yamanote Line.
- For more information, please see our FAQ’s.
- You must take a photo of your team in front of all 29 stations.
- You can send your photos to our Instagram or Twitter page.
- All teams must visit the IVG tent at the Start/Finish Point to finish the Yamathon.
- At the finish line, we will record your finishing time and check your photos.
- To retire, please call the emergency contacts on your team number.
- Walk in single file and do not obstruct other pedestrians/cyclists.
- Walk on the pavement/sidewalk where present.
- No pavement/sidewalk - walk on the right-hand side, facing on-coming traffic.
- Obey all traffic laws and traffic signals.
- Obey any instructions given by police.
- Do not take shortcuts through private property such as temples, shrines, parks, parking lots and so on.