Read Registration Terms Below
Registration Terms of Tokyo Yamathon 2018.
(Each member must agree with this before the registration)
- I do not have any cardiac diseases or other kind of diseases and I will pay attention to health until the end of the event. I will train enough for the event. I will participate at my own risk against injury, accident, loss etc.
- I note that compensation for accidents or injuries during the event is within the range of the insurance that Tokyo Yamathon receives.
- I exempt the organizer’s responsibility regarding death or any injury or for any damage to or loss or destruction of property or any other economic loss during the event and do not claim for loss.
- I agree to indemnify or reimburse the organiser in respect of any additional expenses or costs incurred by the organiser arising from or in connection with my participation in this event.
- Tokyo Yamathon will not refund excess payment with the funds you raise.
- The organizer calls for cessation when an extreme condition occurs such as extreme weather, earthquake, accidents, etc. If the event is cancelled due to the reasons, we will not refund the entry fee.
- I agree the personal information received at registration will be used for sending event records, event insurance, team numbers, other IVG events and announcements (ranking etc). In addition, we will use it for emergency treatment and collaboration with medical staff and institutions.
- I agree that IVG Japan and Tokyo Yamathon sponsors may use in any publicity material connected with the Tokyo Yamathon related activities and promotions any photograph, film, video, record, image or voice of me, my team members of my support team who take part in Tokyo Yamathon 2018.
- The closing date for registrations is on Sunday 27th April 2018 at 18:00 (Japan time). We reserve the right to close registrations upon reaching the 200 team capacity.
- After you sign up, the volunteers check the team detail and send a confirmation email to your all team members within three days.
- If you like to change team details after registration, please open this page and fill in where you change.
- Change request is available until Sunday 6th May 2018 at 18:00 (Japan time). Please note you can not change any team details after this.
- Team leader must present a disclaimer of Tokyo Yamathon 2018 with all members’ signatures. ( Download the disclaimer form here and print out)