Previously, Tokyo Yamathon 2017 required all teams to raise more than 10,000 yen at your team’s challenge page of JapanGiving.
However, due to technical issues with JapanGiving, we have decided to change fundraising to optional.
In many cases we are able to use Japan Giving site, but you might come across with some errors in login etc under some particular conditions.
* If more than 50 days have passed since you placed your order or if you bought tickets using Convenient Store or ATM Payment, you will be charged 500 yen as cancellation fee.
*The closing date for (Peatix) registrations is on Friday 5th May 2017 at 18:00 (Japan time). We reserve the right to close (Peatix) registrations when we reach 200 teams.
JapanGiving Registration Guide
Step 1 (OPTIONAL)
Make your team’s JapanGiving account
1. **Create your account on JapanGiving
2. After logging in JapanGiving, go to the Yamathon Challenge Page and create your team’s fundraising project.
Step 2- MANDATORY
Payment on Peatix
- Log in to the Peatix website
- Get Ticket for your team (one ticket per team)
- Fill in your team details
※IF YOU CREATED A JAPANGIVING PAGE, Please put your team name as same as your Fundraising Title in JapanGiving.
※IF YOU CREATED A JAPAN GIVING PAGE, Fill in the URL of your JapanGiving fundraising project page you created earlier in Step 1.
※IF YOU DIDN’T CREATE A JAPANGIVING PAGE, please type “Tokyo Yamathon” instead of your URL.
- Finally as a last step, make a payment of 10,000JPY towards registration fee. (100% will go to Plan International’s Sri Lanka Project)
To change your team details, fill in the blanks where you need to change here