Tokyo Yamathon 2018 registration terms & conditions
Registration Terms of Tokyo Yamathon 2018.
(Each member must agree with this before the registration)
- I do not have any cardiac diseases or other kind of diseases and I will pay attention to health until the end of the event. I will train enough for the event. I will participate at my own risk against injury, accident, loss etc.
- I note that compensation for accidents or injuries during the event is within the range of the insurance that Tokyo Yamathon receives.
- I exempt the organizer’s responsibility regarding death or any injury or for any damage to or loss or destruction of property or any other economic loss during the event and do not claim for loss.
- I agree to indemnify or reimburse the organiser in respect of any additional expenses or costs incurred by the organiser arising from or in connection with my participation in this event.
- Tokyo Yamathon will not refund excess payment with the funds you raise.
- The organizer calls for cessation when an extreme condition occurs such as extreme weather, earthquake, accidents, etc. If the event is cancelled due to the reasons, we will not refund the entry fee.
- I agree the personal information received at registration will be used for sending event records, event insurance, team numbers, other IVG events and announcements (ranking etc). In addition, we will use it for emergency treatment and collaboration with medical staff and institutions.
- I agree that IVG Japan and Tokyo Yamathon sponsors may use in any publicity material connected with the Tokyo Yamathon related activities and promotions any photograph, film, video, record, image or voice of me, my team members of my support team who take part in Tokyo Yamathon 2018.