COVID-19 Prevention Regulations
This regulation is created in the interest to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in participating the Tokyo Yamathon: Your Yamathon 2021. Please make sure to read and agree to all terms before making an entry.Note, the COVID-19 Prevention Regulations is subject to change due to the situation surrounding COVID-19.
- Tokyo Yamathon will operate in accordance with the novel corona infectious disease countermeasures (event guidelines) by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Participants are also encouraged to participate in compliance.
- Participants should pay attention to their physical condition towards the day of your “Your Yamathon”, and if you have any symptoms such as not feeling well or fever, please contact the team leader and refrain from participating. As long as two or more team members can be retained, you can walk Your Yamathon.
- If you had any of the following condition symptoms in the last 14 days prior to the event, please refrain from participating:
- You have been diagnosed or tested as a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case.
- You have had any of the following symptoms: fever (37.5°C), dry cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of sense of taste or smell.
- You have been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is exhibiting COVID-19-like symptoms.
- You have been instructed by a health care provider or public health authority to home quarantine.
- Please bring hand sanitizer, mask, etc. and keep your social distance during Your Yamathon.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask while walking, and please be considerate and etiquette so as not to cause anxiety to others depending on the situation at other general pedestrians and stores.