EVERY LITTLE HELPS
Yes, Tokyo Yamathon is a challenge to walk around the JR Yamanote Line. But it is also a fundraising challenge for YOU to motivate your friends and family to support your walk.
In doing so, you will not only be supporting our charity partners Yokohama Children’s Hospice Project, but also all the children and their families who will use the hospice to create lasting memories.
CREATE A TEAM SUPPORT CAMPAIGN
Creating a team support campaign on Go Get Funding is easy! Check this step-by-step video for more details:
TOP 10 FUNDRAISING LEADERBOARD
|RANKING||TEAM NAME||FUNDS RAISED|
MAKING A SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN
Set a goal and update everyone on how close you are to reaching it
- Share updates on the status of your goal.
- Send out updates on your fundraising achievements.
Here are just a few fundraising campaign ideas:
- Enlist the Gang: If you work in an office, participate in a club or play on a team, convince the group to raise funds to make even more of a difference.
- Make Birthdays More Meaningful: Are you about to celebrate a milestone birthday? Ask your friends to donate the amount of the age instead of a gift.
- Lose to Gain: On a diet? Ask friends to sponsor each pound lost.
Use social media sites including Facebook and Instagram
- On Facebook, Twitter or Instagram? Talk about your campaign and goals and include a link to the Yamathon Campaign page.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES