Saturday, October 22, 2022
START: 7:30 - 9:15 (Block start every 15 minutes to prevent crowding)
FINISH: Full Yamathon - 21:15 / Half-Yamathon - 17:00 (All teams must finish by this time)
14,000yen – 100% of donation will go to NPO Yokohama Children’s Hospice Project.
- The entire participation fee will be donated to our charity partner "Certified NPO Yokohama Children's Hospice Project".
* Since it is an event for charity purposes, even if you cancel participation after payment of application, the participation fee will not be refunded.
** For both Full Yamathon and Half Yamathon, the participation donation is the same amount.
Start and finish: Tokyo TOKIA Building (Marunouchi)
Start: Tokyo TOKIA Building (Marunouchi)
Finish: JR Mejiro Station
1) Full Yamathon (approx. 42 km):- Start at Tokyo TOKIA Building, visit all stations (30 stations) on the Yamanote Line, and finish within 12 hours, returning to the venue you started at.- Choose your direction: clockwise or anti-clockwise.- Take creative team photos at each station.
2) Half Yamathon (approx. 21 km):- Start at Tokyo TOKIA Building and finish at Mejiro Station (15 stations)- Take creative team photos at each station.
* The walking distance for half-Yamathon is slightly different for the clockwise and counter-clockwise course, but please participate after understanding the purpose of being a challenging walk, not a timed race.
- Measure with a measurement chip will be provided to the team leader. - The team ranking will be published after the event.
* Timekeeping and rankings will be announced. However, Tokyo Yamathon must emphasise that we are not a marathon. The purpose of this event is to complete the Yamathon challenge and not based on timing and ranking.
- Teams must navigate themselves around the Yamanote Line and are free to take shortcuts along the way, as long as they can visit all 30 stations.
-Smartphone users - click here for our guide map.-Please open with an internet browser – it is not compatible with Google Maps app.-For more information, please see our FAQ’s.